ATP (A) Integrated Course
Become an Airline Pilot with the National Flight Centre in just 18 months!
Next available course commences
|October 8th 2012
|Closing date for applications
August 31st 2012
Assessment days to be conducted
July and August 2012
E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Click to download our Brochure and fill out the Application form
The APP Course is Ireland's only ATP (A) Integrated Airline Pilot Programme where ALL training is completed at one location - Weston Executive Airport, Dublin.
All training is completed in one continuous training course leading to the award of all Pilot Licenses required to fly for an Airline.
No previous flying experience is necessary.
This is an Integrated Airline Pilot Training Programme and is different to Modular Pilot Training. Modular training is different in focus and completed over a longer period of time and at the students pace. For information on our Modular course see Training Courses
If you're selected for our Airline Pilot Programme, you could be flying for an Airline in just 18 months.
The selection process costs €300 and will give us a realistic appraisal as to your suitability to become an Airline Pilot. The National Flight Centre makes no profit from this process. If successful, you will be offered a place on our upcoming course.
- Stringent Selection Process to ensure you have the aptitude and ability to become an Airline Pilot. This includes assessments conducted by independent Aviation Psychologists, Flight Test and Personal Interview by our Panel of experts.
- All training conducted in Ireland at Weston Executive Airport
- 767 hours of ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Training
- In excess of 210 hours of Flight Training
- Multi-Crew Co-operation Course with current Operational Airline Training Captains
- CV and Interview Preparation
- All courses are limited to just 8 places to ensure quality of training and a competitive selection process.
- Free Instrument rating renewal - we're so confident you'll be employed by an Airline that we're offering FREE renewal of Instrument Rating in the event that you don't gain employment within the first 12 months after successful completion of the course.
For further details see our APP Course Section