CLICK ON A PICTURE BELOW TO BUY YOUR VOUCHER
The National Flight Centre's Guide to Buying Gift Vouchers:
• Always buy from an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) or Approved Operator Certificate (AOC) holder (if not a training flight). The National Flight Centre holds both approvals.
• Make sure that if you buy a 60 minute flying voucher that it is for 60 minutes in the aircraft. At the National Flight Centre our vouchers are what they are. If it’s a 60 minute voucher, then you get 60 minutes in the aircraft. We even include a ground brief for no extra charge!
• Always buy from a Organisation whose contact details are a landline. Here at the National Flight Centre, we have Operation staff in the office every day, all year around; regardless of the weather. We can answer any query you may have.
• Always buy a voucher from an Operator with a large fleet. At the National Flight Centre, we have the largest fleet of training aircraft in Ireland so we always have availability.
• Be sure to check out the Operators website and look to see if they have their own maintenance. National Flight Centre have their own maintenance division on site. This means that their aircraft are maintained to the highest standard and that you’re safe up in the skies.
Terms and Conditions
• Vouchers must be presented on the day of flight.
• Vouchers are valid for 6 months from issue date.
• Vouchers are non-refundable.
• Time is from engine start to engine shutdown.
The Purchase of a voucher is not a booking, therefore you must ring 01 6282930 to book your flight when you are ready to use your voucher.