We have an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated career focused and ambitious Licenced Engineer to join our maintenance team. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years relevant experience. The successful candidate will report to the NFC Maintenance Manager.
- Non- EU/EAA nationals require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Licensed engineers should hold or have held an EASA PART 66 B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance License and company base maintenance approvals on the specific aircraft.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
- Exceptional levels of accuracy with the ability to take personal responsibility for ensuring standards are met.
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively handle multiple tasks and see these through to completion.
- To maintain a professional approach in all interactions.
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required. To comply with all Health & Safety & Covid-19 Regulations & protocols ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
If interested please email your cv to email@example.com