National Flight CentreAbout Us
An Introductory Flight is the first step for anyone wondering what it feels like to fly an aeroplane. Your first lesson starts with a pre-flight briefing from your instructor covering the safety aspects of the flight and giving you a general introduction to the features and controls of the aircraft you will be flying. All our aircraft are equipped with full dual flying controls.
You will be provided with a headset so that you can talk with your instructor and hear conversations between your instructor and Air Traffic Control during the flight. Your instructor will perform the take-off and landing and, once the aircraft is in the air, you will be given the opportunity to take the controls and experience the thrill of flying at first hand.
All vouchers are valid for 60 months from the date of issue.
• 50 Minute First Flight – €222
• Refunds: All NFC Vouchers must be redeemed by the date on the voucher and are non-refundable.
• There is a height restriction of 6 ft 4 inches
• A maximum weight of 252 lb applies.
• NFC reserves the right to postpone due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. weather conditions. In this event, the voucher holder will have the opportunity to reschedule the event. Re-booking must be made within 30 days.
You can not be accompanied on an introductory lesson.
Failure To Attend:
• Failure to attend a pre-booked lesson will result in the voucher becoming void.
• Spectators/Friends are welcome but cannot participate in the flight
• You must be over 15 years or age.
• You must be able to enter/exit the aircraft unaided.
• Disorderly Conduct, Consumption of alcohol or any illegal substances is strictly prohibited on the day and will result in cancellation of the lesson.
The National Flight Centre offers approved courses starting with introductory flights and ranging from Private Pilot Licence (PPL) all the way through to Commercial Airline Pilot courses.
Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch with further information.