The AUPRT Course comprises of;
• 5 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction (delivered online)
• 3 hours of dual flight instruction
Today’s commercial aviation industry seeks flight crew who have completed Advanced Upset Prevention & Recovery Training to equip them with the required competencies to both prevent and recover from any unintentional situation in which an aeroplane exceeds the operational parameters. The NFCIAA and EASA certified Advanced UPRT course delivers these competencies inaccordance with FCL.745.A. Training takes place on one of our 2 Cessna 152 Aerobat aircraft with our highly experienced AUPRT Flight Instructors.AUPRT Course information
The aim of the course is to understand how to cope with the physiological and psychological aspects of dynamic upsets in aeroplanes. To develop the necessary competence and resilience to be able to apply appropriate recovery techniques during upsets.
• Training courses for single-pilot class or type ratings operated in multipilot operations
• Training courses for single-pilot high performance complex aeroplanes
• Training courses for multi-pilot aeroplanes
To begin the AUPRT training there are a number of pre-requisites;
• Hold a PPL, or a CPL or a ATPL Licence
• Hold a valid & current Medical Class 1 or Class 2 (for PPL only)
• Minimum ICAO level 4 English
Contact NFC Operations Team for the next AUPRT Course start date.
The Course is 5 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction (delivered online)and 3 hours of dual flight instruction. Normally the 3 hours of flight instruction takes place on the same day, 1.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the afternoon. Please note that AUPRT training requires suitable weather conditions. Payment for the AUPRT Course is required in advance. Payment can be madein the school or via bank transfer, please contact NFC Operatons for moredetails. AUPRT Course Fee is €1,850.
Please note that due to ATC, weather and other factors out side of NFCcontrol, there can occasionally be delays to start times of flight lessons.
Please enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch with further information.